Check it out:

Followers

Check Out My Products on TPT!

 photo 08cdd46e.jpg

Follow Me on Pinterest!

 photo 437c1878.jpg

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's about time!

So this is my first official post as a blogger. I have been putting off creating my blog because it is a little intimidating when you see how amazing everyone else's blogs are. It was a challenge to find where to start. However, thanks to a few tutorials online, I managed to get a starting point. So here I am. I would love some tips from some successful bloggers from any of my teaching friends out there. Anyone? Anyone? (Bueller...Bueller...hehe.)

Well anyway, I'm currently a first grade teacher in Laconia.  I love it. I taught second grade last year, so this year I get the joy of relocating to a new and HUGE classroom, so I can't wait for the janitorial staff to finish our floors so I can get my hands on it, and I will of course post pictures as I go. I enjoy creating projects for my TPT store, and being crafty. My classroom is completely color coordinated with green and pink with a little touch of jungle. My co-workers laugh at me because I cannot have anything in my room that doesn't coordinate. It drives me bonkers. I feel so much more settled, and my kids are so much more settled when I have a clean, organized and clutter-free classroom.

It's officially my birthday now so I'll post pictures later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment