Check it out:

Followers

Check Out My Products on TPT!

 photo 08cdd46e.jpg

Follow Me on Pinterest!

 photo 437c1878.jpg

Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013-2014: Classroom Reveal...BEFORE!

Hi All! As I'm sure for all of us, I have been slaving away in my classroom for countless hours and days to get my classroom ready for those amazing firsties. I am in the home stretch now, considering I go back to school for professional development days on Tuesday. It's crazy how fast this summer went by.

Just to get you hyped about my classroom reveal of my finished product...scroll down to view the before pictures of my classroom. I teach in an open concept school, so in a very large space, is four first grade classrooms. Our classrooms are divided by bookshelves, dividers and other furniture. It poses some struggles with wall space and needing some place to hang all of our anchor charts, but I love the collaboration between classes.

Here's the before:




So after hours of tracking down the furniture that the janitors had to move to clean the carpets, my team and I started moving the ridiculous amount of furniture. After a few hours of moving furniture, the barriers were set up and I was left to work with this... view cluttered disaster below. :)


Just as all of you, I'm exhausted. However, I am loving how my classroom is coming out and I can't wait to share the finished product with you guys! :) 

Remember, my first follower gets to have 1 item from the TPT store for FREE! So click that follow button. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment