Check it out:

Followers

Check Out My Products on TPT!

 photo 08cdd46e.jpg

Follow Me on Pinterest!

 photo 437c1878.jpg

Thursday, July 3, 2014

How to Design an Organized and Functional Classroom {Part 2}

In this Part 2 blog post in my organized and functional classroom series, I will display the scary BEFORE pictures of my new classroom. If you refer to my previous post, you'll see that I identified all of the areas in my classroom that I have to make sure I have when I am setting up my classroom.

These are the pictures I took when I came into my room this week. The position that I accepted is from a teacher retirement, so she left a ton of stuff behind for me, so I had to add on the extra step of sorting through all of her materials before bringing in my own belongings so I don't get overwhelmed. (Anyone else out there facing this same experience?) I have made a classroom map of what the general set up of my classroom will be and I have started to think about some projects I will want to do this summer for my classroom.

So here are the BEFORE pictures of my classroom...I've got a lot of work to do!







 
I have started sorting through all of the books and have started to get organized...you'll be able to hear about that project in one of my future blog posts! Make sure you follow me so you don't miss it! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment