Check it out:

Followers

Check Out My Products on TPT!

 photo 08cdd46e.jpg

Follow Me on Pinterest!

 photo 437c1878.jpg

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Pinterest Projects


Hi All,

I hope you're finding time this summer to relax and enjoy family time. I've been using these rainy days we are having in NH to work on some of my classroom projects. As I complete projects I will post them here so you can see them. 

Here's what I have so far...

This is my favorite project thus far...my own teacher toolbox. I've been eyeing this project for the past couple years, but in my previous school I had a ton of cabinet and drawer space. I am now going to a school that has barely any, so it was time to start this wonderful project!
You can find this container from Home Depot or Amazon. The prices are pretty similar between both places. You can find my labels here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teacher-Toolbox-Labels-Zebra-Theme-1259869 FREEBIE ALERT...The first five people to follow me and post a comment on this post about their favorite back to school pinterest project will receive my teacher toolbox labels for free!

To create this project, I just printed out my labels, laminated them and then taped them into the insides of the drawers. You could also skip the laminating and mod podge them on.

I am in love with my no name clothespin board.
To create this board you will need:
9x12 piece of plywood
Acrylic Paint
Clothespins 
Duct Tape (I bought my zebra tape from Michael's.
Ribbon (1 spool)
Cricut to cut letters or precut letters
Mod Podge
Hot Glue Gun

First I took the plywood and painted 2 coats of acrylic paint on.
Next I used my zebra duct tape to border the edges of the plywood. I did this so I wouldn't have to sand my plywood, however this is not necessary if you choose to sand your edges.
Then I used my Cricut and Don Juan font cartridge to cut out the letters and glued them on.
To seal everything I put on 2 coats of matte Mod Podge. 
Then I used acrylic paint to paint my clothespins.
Finally I used my hot glue gun to add on the ribbon and clothespins.


A great way to organize your papers is to use this 3 Drawer Paper Sorter.
To create this project you will need:
3 Drawer Sterilite Unit
Scrapbook Paper
Mod Podge
Cricut to cut your letters or precut letters

First I used my Cricut and cutting edge font cartridge  to make my letters. 

I plan to use the first drawer for all of my papers that I need to grade. I grade one night a week, so everything sits in there for me. The second drawer is used for me to put all of my papers that I need to file in either student files or in my master copy files. The third drawer is for my emergency sub plans. I live an hour away from my school, so I always keep a couple of sets of emergency plans so my coworker can just go to that drawer and pull it out if I need them and I don't have to go into work.

Next I glued my letters onto the paper and mod Podged both sides of the paper to make sure it is attached well. Let it dry and you're done!

I hope you're enjoying my projects! Check back for my next project!
Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment