Check it out:

Followers

Check Out My Products on TPT!

 photo 08cdd46e.jpg

Follow Me on Pinterest!

 photo 437c1878.jpg

Thursday, July 3, 2014

How to Design an Organized and Functional Classroom {Part 3}

I am very excited about the summer projects I have planned to get my new classroom into tip-top-shape. Ryan, my supportive and oh-so patient boyfriend, laughs at me that it's my summer break and as soon as some rain comes in (which has been in plenty in New England the past couple of days) I am Pinteresting away. So here are the pictures and links to the summer projects I have planned. When I complete my version of the project I will post it below the pin. What Pinterest projects are you planning on doing this summer?

http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2012/09/fun-friday-on-sunday-night-and-freebie.html
I love the idea of encouraging positive behavior in the hallways. This is always a challenge for firsties. I hope this works! :)

I couldn't find the link on this one, so whoever's original idea this was...GENIOUS! In years past, my team and I have shared construction paper, so it was stored in stacks in our storage closet. This year, I have my own supply in my classroom and this is a great solution!
Love this idea! What a great way to make students take responsibility of their work.
This will save my desk from the unorganized pile of notes and drawings that end up cluttering my work space every day!
This is a great way to keep book repairs from interrupting valuable teaching time. Stick the book in the book hospital and then I can repair it when I have free time...Like that happens all the time. ;)
I've actually already made my teacher toolkit, but I haven't gotten the chance to upload my picture yet. I'm so in love with this project!
I've done this project before (check out my old post of Made it Monday) and I love my 2 rolling carts. Now, I think I'm going to take on the challenge of dressing up this large clear 3 drawer storage cart. It's filthy and ugly...I think this and some soap will be the answer. :)
I love covering the front of the desk. I think I'm going to add pictures of our class throughout the year so that we can have a wall of memories to look at.
What a great way to store plastic bags for students who forget their backpack! I think my version will add some zebra print duck tape to cover the label up.
 
I can't wait to get started on these projects.
 
What's on your project list?
xo Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment